Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Santa in Burlap and Canvas


My cute Sis-in-law found a fun Santa Project on pinterest.  The original was done on a board painted white. You can see the post here.  I decided I wanted to do mine on Canvas and Burlap.  There are two Santa's shown here and I've given you my favorite images I found on Google Images.  Coloring pages work the best.  I followed the same method as shown here.

Except I attached my fabric to my quilting stands to get it pulled taut.  Again I just used a sharpie to outline the image.  For the Wall hangings I added red fabric to the edges to frame Santa.  I also added a small sleeve at the top to be able to slide a dowel through for hanging.  I wanted a happy Santa and these were my favorite images.






 He sure looks handsome there on my wall.  A quick easy project, and 
Oh, So, Festive!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button