Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pina Colada Sorbet

My friend let me try some of her banana 'ice cream' the other day and I'm hooked. It's just 3 frozen bananas. But since I like to play around with food, I tried this version and love it.  It fits right in with my whole food diet, and fills my little something sweet craving at the same time.

It's super easy if you have a Vita-Mix.  
You seriously need one if you don't already have one.  
I have the link to Amazon on my side bar. 
I'm not sure other blenders can handle pureeing frozen fruit so you test it at your own risk!

Pina Colada Sorbet

There are only 3 ingredients.
3 frozen bananas
1 frozen pineapple wedge
1/4 cup flaked coconut


Put all ingredients in your Vita-Mix.
Attach lid, turn on High, and use the tamper to keep forcing the fruit into the blades.


Keep going until fruit is well blended and creamy.


Spoon out into your bowl and enjoy!


Whole Food tropical goodness.
Yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print It Button